BYC Café

I finally got my FedEx package and all is good. Though their tracking system said it was "out for delivery" even after I picked it up. Sheesh.

I'm not going to be ordering anything in the near future that might come by FedEx. If they can't drive to my house, I'll find someone else who can. Like the PO.

I wish FedEx would deliver to PO boxes. Then I'd get one and not have to worry. I really can't do anything about our driveway, other than keep it plowed. To me, they are promising a service they can't deliver.

I'll talk to the guy at the Dollar General, where I picked it up. Maybe I can use that as a delivery address...?

Really? Whining about the cold weather, Cafe... :hugs 🎻playing for you all to cheer you up. LOL!
I have 41F and sunshine! (We wont talk about the breezes.)
DH is not feeling well today and I hope it is a glitch and not the start of a cold.
We have sun, wind and feels like 30° here in VA. Already went out and gave the birds scratch to help them stay warm.

Working on my new plot with chicken help this afternoon. Not looking forward to emptying and moving those two plastic compost bins. There are a couple of raspberry bushes and a gooseberry bush in the rough by the bins which I will try to encourage.
The strategy here seems to be cover the ground with plastic, or geo textile cloth in the autumn and maybe come back in the spring. I've dug yards of the stuff out of the ground

P2030227.JPG

Back
Top Bottom