BYC Café

Dang, DL...so much for a quick buyout.
:hugs :hugs :hugs
Nope. It won't be quick but it could be quicker if she signs the paperwork and it can be submitted to the court to issue the order. It's entirely up to her.
I also discovered that she had already had the internet and cable put in her own name. So I can't shut that down. But there was a ridiculously high credit on the gas and electric account. I had asked to have that refunded to my mom's estate a week ago and it didn't happen. I called again last night and the lady assured me that it would be done. There is a credit on the account of $2,210. Who the hell does that? I'm sure CS did that to prevent her having to cover utilities expecting this retaliation in the event mom died. She just had no idea I have always been authorized on Mom's account. When I told the representative everything that was going on, she said "do you want me to shut off service once you get the credit back?" I love her!

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

We got a tiny bit of rain yesterday but it barely made a dent.
I have been puttering with the master bathroom to continue with progress while I muddle through the nightmare I'm in. I finally got the cabinets installed but mis-drilled the service holes in the cabinet backs. When I was re-drilling from the opposite side I didn't want to punch through and damage the pex so I pulled the first line out of the way and pushed too hard on the drill and instead of hitting the pex the speed bore bit chattered over my thumb nail and index finger. I managed to make two small cuts in the finger and take a chunk of the nail out down to the bed in the middle of my thumb nail. Not a lot of blood but now my thumb is throbbing.
At least I have something different to think about now.

Last edited:
Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

We got a tiny bit of rain yesterday but it barely made a dent.
I have been puttering with the master bathroom to continue with progress while I muddle through the nightmare I'm in. I finally got the cabinets installed but mis-drilled the service holes in the cabinet backs. When I was re-drilling from the opposite side I didn't want to punch through and damage the pex so I pulled the first line out of the way and pushed too hard on the drill and instead of hitting the pex the speed bore bit chattered over my thumb nail and index finger. I managed to make two small cuts in the finger and take a chunk of the nail out down to the bed in the middle of my thumb nail. Not a lot of blood my now my thumb is throbbing.
At least I have something different to think about now.
Good morning and thanks for the coffee, DL.

Are your tetanus shots still effective? And do you have some antibiotics on hand in case it gets infected? :old

Strangely enough these things always happen on weekends or holidays.

Back
Top Bottom