BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacie those are sooooo awesome!!! Beautiful work Erin!! The scarves are gorgeous and the ornaments will be keepsakes!!! WOW!!

Not to beat a dead hosre, but really this horse isn't dead yet, lol!! I've been thinking about this thread closing and forum clean up thing and if Nifty needs to close our thread and us restart a new one, we can always refer back to this one I guess, even if it's closed. We'll just start a new one and everyone subscribe to it until we get used to where it is...let's just go with the flow ya'll, we'll be fine. So....let's just keep on, business as usual and we'll deal with a move if we need to.
wink.png

We love you Angie..hugs!!!

Last edited:
As long as he closes and doesn't delete it.
hmm.png
Ack. I don't want to beat a dead horse either...
1beb8b2ae6d61633f35d740313c6c610.gif
but it is kind of worrisome.... thanks SE for offering to start a new thread if we have to move.

Jacie and Erin - wow such gorgeous things! Nice job! You're lucky Jacie! Looking forward to seeing everyone else's talents being showed off.

mornin y'all sorry i am late posting today....had to change hubbys dressings and that itself is a 2 hour chore!
i have been working on a "new' project. will let you all see it when i am done.....well off to get lunch....
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
to Angie you are in our prayers!!!

Well, folks, it been over two months and I finally got my satellite dish back up! Glad to be back. Got my fall squares and they're all beautiful!!!. Guess I'll be signing up for the spring swap. I've got too much on my plate for any christmas swaps. So I will drop in from time to time, see you all around.
Jen

springcrochetswap.jpg

Sign-Ups are now Open!
thYarnAddicts.jpg

th38163b14.jpg

Theme: "Anything Goes" Feel free to experiment and challenge your skills for this swap! Hexagons, Circles, Squares, Triangles, or "Other" crocheted shapes are all welcomed!! (No amigurumi in this swap.)

Color: Any! Mix it up or stay the same, up to you!

Size: 6" minimum - 12" maximum. Try to be consistent though, for example, all of your squares should be pretty near the same size, all of your circles should be pretty near the same size....

Pattern: Any! Feel free to mix up your patterns and make every square different or every hexagon different, or all the same, up to you!

Number: As many as there are participants in the swap.
thcrazyboutcrochetblinkie.jpg

Dates: Chat and gab and get to know one another in this thread. Post as often as you like! Official sign-up opens on February 1, 2009 and Closes on March 1, 2009. All items are due to me no later than May 1, 2009.

New folks are encouraged to visit with us here in this thread and post and get to know us! Chickens are not required, in fact several members of this group are not chicken owners! We are always happy to have new friends here in the crochet club! We'd love to have you join the fun, join the swap or any other projects that we have going on!!!!

When you have finished your Shapes, send me a pm and I'll send you my address so that you can mail in your work.

You will be required to send your crocheted shapes in individual ziplock bags with your username and real name on each bag. In addition, you will need to send $10.00 for Flat Rate return postage. Thanks so much!!!!!! Have fun!!!

thGraphILoveCrochetVirtual.jpg

Spring Swap Sign Up List:

1. Scrambled Egg - (Darlene) -Organizer
2. Mawchikkide - (Jessica)
3. RisuRocket - (Shanah)
4. CoffeeLady3 - (Dena)
5. NoChicksHere - (Susan)
6. KaranLeaf - (Karan)
7. Skand - (Stephanie)
8. Lutheran Chick - (Kay)
9. Head4dmtns - (Trish)
10. Queen Scoot - (Rosey)
11. Amy Quilt - (Amy)
12. Mangled - (Em)
13. TB1 - (Teri)
14. Purr - (Terry)
15. Elcunni - (Erin)
16. 1MommaHen - (Lynda)
17. EastTnChick - (Steph)
18. Ginger Chic - (Amy)
19. Greenapple - (Lisa)
20. Alpaca Chick - (Bonnie)
21. Jacie's Coop - (Jacie)
22. JenJScott - (Jen)

thturkey_knitting.gif

Welcome back Jen!

Looking forward to watching the mail this week! I am still not sure what I am going to make with my squares. I hope our coming blizzards don't slow down the mail.

Temps have been in the single digits and teens here. Brrr! But there's some kind of sweep coming up from the south that's going to mix with the cold air up here and dump snow piles upon snow piles on us. Up to 16 inches possible by the end of Tuesday.

Sk
hide.gif
Come out from under your chair so I can hide under it to get away from the snow.
wink.png
Where are you today anyway? Did I miss your post?

OK time to tear my eyeballs away from the computer so I can really finish some projects.... really I mean it... *turning head away from computer*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom