BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
this and thought that they must be probing SE again

LOL!!!!! I just protest so much during those probings that they have promised to change my schedule!!! LOL!!!! I fly flapped a big hairy spider this morning that looked abit like your graphic one there!!! I see you've got game this morning Scoot!! lol!!
wink.png
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Mornin everyone. We spent the weekend working on the new coop, babies
jumpy.gif
are due to arrive at the feed store wednesday
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
I am working on my mascot pics of all the things Fancy has been up to lately. Still need to do 2 more squares, Fancy went over the learn to crochet part of the Lion Brand web site, so she is going to help me on the last two squares, she keeps eyeing my left over fancy fur yarn though
hu.gif
and she wants to work with my camouflage-variegated color yarn too. We went to the Wheel of Fortune auditions on Sunday, Natalya and I didn't get chosen for the on stage audition, but my other DD, Katrina did. She is the quietest of all three of us, and she wouldn't take Fancy with her
sad.png
She didn't get a call back. But they said they would be going over all the applications, the ones that made it on stage this time were made it by shear luck as the applications were drawn from a big drum, and anyones application that stood out would get notification to come back for an on stage audition
fl.gif
would be great if both my DD's get the call back for the family episode that they will be taping at Sea World
fl.gif

Karanleaf...That is a very nice greenhouse!
yippiechickie.gif
My hubby would be so jealous!!

Greenapple...Good luck with the wheel, that would be so COOL!!
cool.png

Good morning...Queen Scoot!!
th.gif
lau.gif

A very BIG WELCOME to Lakecountychick!!!!
frow.gif
yippiechickie.gif
You will like it here, as my name says I have no chicks, i live in an apartment, but this group is sooo, fun...not your NORMAL
gig.gif
lau.gif
group.

Sounds like everyone had a nice busy weekend. I am still working on my dads queen size afghan
th.gif
My hubby has been having quality time with my dad, going out getting limbs, shaving the bark off. They are making canes from cedar.

You all have a great day, Susan
frow.gif

Hi guys - just letting you know that the aliens have not gotten to me. I have been reading at work, but cannot post. Very busy summer and still busy. My house has been for sale for 3 years this month. I don't think it will sell any time soon! Between keeping this place clean (just in case someone comes to look) and driving 40 minutes to the alpaca farm every weekend or so to help my sister with our animals (eight alpacas and 4 angora rabbits) - it has been really busy.

I have 5 more squares to do and I will be done - have to weave in ends, etc. I have found another square and maybe will get enough done before the end of October (wow - its almost October!) to send 2 sets.

The spiders are beautiful! My sister has a spider (not nearly so nice) that she puts on the tree every year and let's my grandchildren find and whoever finds it gets a prize.

No Chicks - I don't have any chickens yet - need to sell my house and move to the country.

I have been up to my eyeballs in alpaca fleece - helping some friends sort fleece to go to our alpaca fiber coop. It has to be shipped by the end of October, so then I will have time to start on the Spring swap. Maybe I will have time to spin some of my alpaca and do my squares out of that.

Karenleaf - I would love to have a greenhouse. Yours is beautiful.

Welcome Lakecounty chick - this group is great, even though I don't post much, I love reading.

Hope you guys are all doing well - this thread is therapy for all of us.

Bonnie
Alpacachick
smile.png

Oooo, alpaca wool! That would make some sweet squares.
frow.gif
Alpacachick! glad the aliens didn't get you.
wink.png

My day still is kind of in slump mode....I am trying to get out of it with some hooking...JoAnn's fabrics had a sale on some really pretty yarn, so I am following SE's advice and indulging in yarn to cheer myself up. No luck with the DH, I might have scared him. He decided that he needs to get his edges straighter and have his squares not look like "bacon"... I said that this was a great place to show off bacon squares.

well, I hope that I don't lose any more hens tomorrow. It's the first cleaning of the coop since we had them.
ep.gif
wheee! I hope that goes over well and it's not raining out tomorrow.
fl.gif

Hope everyone has a great night!

big_smile.png
Thanks girls we are proud of the Greenhouse we built it from the ground up, no kit, and DH bent the hoops himself. I am sooo hoping this goes well enough I can retire from the Sheriff's Office in a couple of years and just stay home with my plants and critters.

So glad to hear from you Alpacachick . I agree with Rocket alpaca wool would make some awesome squares. Do you dye it? Or just send it out?

Greenapple Tell Nat, Good luck with the wheel looks like you have given Fancy quite a great time.
clap.gif

No Chicks you and DH can come help in the greenhouse anytime you want.. Hey gals come on Down and visit us any time...
frow.gif

Rocket tell DH bacon goes great with scrambled Eggs , Right Scrambled?
gig.gif

I'm heading to bed early as we have been cut kinda short on sleep last few nights. And I am really tired
th.gif
th.gif

so Good night Scoot , :eek:

Good night Maw,
:eek:
Good night Scrambled,
Good night Leepsy,
Good night Purr,
Good night Rocket,
Good night Guitartist,
Good night TNchick
Good night Greenapple,
Good night No Chicks
Good night Alpaca Chick
Good night Lakecounty Chick
and John Boy Good Night....
wink.png
big_smile.png
Karan

Aww, good night Karan! Sleep tight. I hope you get rested up...good night all! I am off early as well. If I find another dead hen like I did this morning, I am going to need all the help I can get.

3.gif

Karanleaf..where in Missouri are you? It may not be to far from me. I'm in Fremont, nebraska. It is about 35-40 miles northwest of Omaha.

Good night all, lay low on the wild things you do in the sack, you might get more sleep! Hookin, sleepin with chickens & so forth
gig.gif
lau.gif

Ris... will be thinking of you & your girls
hugs.gif
D.gif
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom