BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

Hope you get the job!!! (if you want it, that is)

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

Hope you get the job!!! (if you want it, that is)

Oh my, what a visual I got from that post Em, glad you are ok and hope the interview went well.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks, everyone.

I'm hoping I get the job. As much as I dislike being a supervisor, that's what the job is for. Daylight Nursing Supervisor for a large care facility nearby.

I'm hoping I've got it clinched. The requirements were BSN preferred, and the other 2 applicants are LPNs. I've done supervisor work before, as well. I'm the only RN who has applied in 3 weeks. There's a massive nursing shortage here.

No Chicks - scratch is a mixture of grains, oats, cracked corn, stuff like that. I usually only feed it in the colder months, when the grass and bugs are down. They attack it like they're starved to death.

Anyhoo - I'm off here for the night. I'm on my 3rd glass of blackberry merlot, and I still got laundry to put away. Better get to it before I fall down for different reasons!! LOL.

Night, hookers!!
frow.gif

Em

Hi maw.
smile.png
..i need your address..lol..i went to send them today..and i realized that you have'nt sent me it yet?(you pm'd me, but never sent the address...)...so, when you get the chance, please pm me and i'll ship them out that day!...also, i'm not even sure how exactly you want them sent?...regular mail?...and, i remember you guys talking about sending money also?...how much?..we never discussed these things because i replaced another member in the original swap....so, please let me know, thanks, Wendy

Oh gals you are totally pulling a maw move, I am one of the world's most clumsest people, I can trip over my own two feet. I am so short that my elbows stay bruised from contsantly hitting the doorknobs throughout the house, constantly triping and falling so much that I have frequent flyer miles built up. So don't feel bad jsut think of it as one of these days you'll catch it on video and win 10,0000.00 dollars! LOL! at least thats what i do. well two more boxes in today, and hope the rest will get here shortly, I am going to give the last 4 until wednesday of next week to get back to me and get them shipped and then I am going to get all of what i have packaged up and shipped out to ya'll so be on standby with hooks at the ready for when they arrive.
smile.png
well I have a productive day I got my silkie hens, both pens full, moved into their winter home and then I got an old small dog run type cage pulled out of the weeds that were over my head, and got it all cleaned up and repaired and ready to attach it to the coop so my silkidies will have a place to get out and get fresh air with out the worry of owls and chickenhawks. so as soon as the rains roll thourgh and I get a few things done I will get that finished and get ya'll some pictures. well I must be off I have to check on the babies before lights out as the winds are rather swift tonight and don't want anyone to get blowen away. so take care all and I will post ya later. Maw.

Red...I have Maw's address on my list at work, I'll try to remember to send it to you tonight..makin yself a note..unless someone else has it and can shoot it your way during the day today, sure Maw got busy and forgot. That extra square thing is the reason some folks ended up with more than one from the same person. I put all the squares in their own stack from the person that sent them and then went around and picked up one from each stack for every person..problem was that some stacks were gone long before others..so then you have to pick up another time..often more than once!! from the same pile to be able to end up with everyone getting the same number of squares. I sent 33 packages of 3 each so yeah, if she has to take those extras apart and redistribute them to make the totals right you will end up with several from me, for example. It does help to have the extras but it also does mean that some folks will get more of the "same" squares, lol!!! It sounds like there are plenty with everyone sending extras so not to worry but don't be alarmed when you have several similar ones!!

When everyone slows down with the Christmas projects, me included, might want to get started on your spring swap..anything goes remember..squares, hexagons, triangles, circles....challenge yourself a bit!! I love those hexagons and for those of you having trouble with the squares, the extra stitches in the hexagon might be right up your alley!! Course not much is easier than a circle..and super fast..haven't had time to even touch mine...and after all that anxious waiting over that chocolate caron, lol!!! Too many christmas projects!! I even have kahlua and blueberry vodka fermenting in my garage for Christmas gifts, lol!! I NEVER have enough time!!!!! Speaking of which..gotta get ready for work...have a great day ya'll..really nice to hear from some of you stray hookers!!! Don't stay gone so long next time we miss you!!!!

Last edited:
Speaking of the clumsy's.. I had the unfortunate oppurtunity to speak with Alyssa's teacher the other day. According to her, Alyssa needs to work on her coordination. DUH!! So as she was doing her speech therapy, I spoke with one of the physical therapists. They are going to get a referral from the pediatrician to start pt. YAY..not really, lol . How can you expect a kid, that looks like me, acts like her dad, to do more then be able to watch where she's going? Okay, so she doesn't watch, but still! lol
Heck, I run into open doorways, trip over that huge boulder of an invisible fleck of dirt, ya name it, I've plowed over it. I'm so good, I make falling an olympic sport!

gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Sorry Mangled But

And I'm still laughing
lau.gif
lau.gif

OH Boy I hope you weren't hurt, but just the mental vision of it did hit my funny bone
lau.gif

Wegot I sent in some extras also, so there should be plenty
big_smile.png
No worries
big_smile.png

Check in later
big_smile.png
Karan

Last edited:
Good morning everyone! Just stopping in to say I'm still alive out here. We're moved into our new place, now the fun part....unpacking and putting away everything.

I have photos to post, maybe I'll find time to do that this afternoon!

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom