BYC Forum Cleanup - Preparation for Spring 2009! Post Counts May Drop

I did see that Mother Earth News has an article entitled something like "Anyone Can Raise Chickens!"
Hmmm, my count doesn't seem to have changed much!

Last edited:
Kurt, I'd be REALLY surprised if we don't see a huge increase in visits this year compared to last. I expect at least double the number of visits to the site this Spring and wouldn't' be surprised if it tripled (we are seeing almost a perfect consistency of 3 times the growth every month compared to the same time last year).

Regarding the threads that will be deleted: It will only be threads that are huge and that we feel don't have much useful information. Many of the threads are lots of fun, but we don't think anyone will read 5,000 posts to catch up on TPBM.
wink.png

lol this is gonna be AWESOME!!! i cant wait its gonna be total chaos! lol jk jk
tongue.png
but it still gonan be awesome to see eveyones titles go down and post counts drop
lol.png

Quote:
you don't worry about your post count. You obsess about it. You ridicule others who have lower counts, you make up rumors about those who have higher counts. It's all in the pecking order of chicken owners.
lau.gif

I personally was hoping to break the thousand mark, but I guess I'll have to post on some real threads!

hugs.gif

Quote:
Who cares if there aren't a lot of new people. What does a 200 page thread about nothing do to benefit the forum, other than run up peoples post counts. Seems silly to me to be so worried about useless threads being deleted.

I say CLEAN away.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom