Do you garden?

• No

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
I'm sorry but I have to vent. So I'm selling something on craigslist and I get a message from the ad asking how much I'm asking for the item. I say $, The same $ that's listed in the ad. "Oh that's Way more expensive than I thought" YOU looked at the add to contact me dummy!!!! You know the price. Get outa here......ugh

I'm sorry but I have to vent. So I'm selling something on craigslist and I get a message from the ad asking how much I'm asking for the item. I say $, The same $ that's listed in the ad. "Oh that's Way more expensive than I thought" YOU looked at the add to contact me dummy!!!! You know the price. Get outa here......ugh

I sold lots of things on CL, you have to deal with the riff raff the lowballers tire kickers. Had a woman cuzz me out. Because i marked my ad sold pending funds. Said she sue me. I laughed and told her Have had it. Recently had one ask if that was my best price, i replied. I thought therewas room to add a little more.
The one you need to be worried about.
Just beware of the one who wants to send you a check and you hold items, for their agent or shipper. Insist on US postal money order or walmart moneygram. It will eliminate scammers. These so called interested buyers are usually scamming from outside of this country. You might detect it in their written messages. They scour CL fleabay gunbrôker and other sites you can list your own stuff on. I insist on face to face sales of firearms and cash. This sends them back to their holes.
Even if they tell you they are serving in the military overseas Beware.

I'd rather deal with the ones that can't read

Good luck with your sale

Ate our first peas of the season--
love.gif

I sold lots of things on CL, you have to deal with the riff raff the lowballers tire kickers. Had a woman cuzz me out. Because i marked my ad sold pending funds. Said she sue me. I laughed and told her Have had it. Recently had one ask if that was my best price, i replied. I thought therewas room to add a little more.
The one you need to be worried about.
Just beware of the one who wants to send you a check and you hold items, for their agent or shipper. Insist on US postal money order or walmart moneygram. It will eliminate scammers. These so called interested buyers are usually scamming from outside of this country. You might detect it in their written messages. They scour CL fleabay gunbrôker and other sites you can list your own stuff on. I insist on face to face sales of firearms and cash. This sends them back to their holes.
Even if they tell you they are serving in the military overseas Beware.

I'd rather deal with the ones that can't read

Good luck with your sale

I always think it's funy to read those and there broken English hahha. It's like come on now. I'll frequently screen shot them and post them in the community post thing like "look out for so and so"

Thanks AKA
I really need coolers...

I am not knocking or trying to sell the product. I don't know how anyone can justify the Cost of Yeti coolers. I looked around the market today. About half of the coolers in the back of the trucks and under the tables were Yeti Brand. The others were same ole same ole wally world type. It was 96 degrees today there and busy as normal. Blackberries and peaches are in.

Back
Top Bottom