BYC KNITTING CLUB

Pics
Wow, just when I thought BYC had everything I discover the knitting club! Awesome. Very interesting projects you are all doing!!!

I am currently knitting simple baby blankets. But my socks are calling. I really need to finish those blankets before the babies are too old!

deb

WOO HOO!!!!! My sweet husband just told me to order a yarn swift! I'm so happy!
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif

He held some yarn for me the other day when I had forgotten to have it wound at the yarn shop. That alone was enough to make him start thinking about buying me one (hopelessly tangled yarn!) Then I sent him these pictures on his cell phone:

50190_img_0658.jpg

50190_img_0661.jpg

It's rather McGyver'esque don't you think?
lau.gif
It's a laundry basket, a cutting board and my cake decorating turntable! It got the job done but I was browsing Knit Picks website and saw that they have their swift on sale for $50!! DH told me go ahead and now I just have to wait! The year he bought me a ball winder as one of my Christmas gifts I ended up winding up all the yarn in my house! Now I have hanks just waiting their turn!
love.gif

hi everyone! my name is andrea and i love knitting!! im trying to get my computer to cooperate with me!!!! so i can download!!
th.gif

just wanted to say hello!
frow.gif

I'd like to join. I've been knitting since I was 4 and I'm 70 now but their were many years I didn't knit. While on our trip to OK I bought yarn to make a fair isle sweater from a pattern of my mothers. She did lovely knitting and brought most of her patterns over from England when we immigrated back in 1940.

Back
Top Bottom