Announcement BYC Learning Center Rating Project

Pics
They can be moved to member pages.

Kiki, Yorkshire Coop and I had a PM about this. The problem with moving them to the member pages is that the person's question does not get answered. Usually the ones that post questions as an article are new and don't know the difference between an article, a forum post or the member pages.

For now, I'm going to continue to respond to the "articles" with a link to the forum their questions should be posted on. That doesn't remove them from the article section but hopefully, they get the answers they need.

Kiki, Yorkshire Coop and I had a PM about this. The problem with moving them to the member pages is that the person's question does not get answered. Usually the ones that post questions as an article are new and don't know the difference between an article, a forum post or the member pages.

For now, I'm going to continue to respond to the "articles" with a link to the forum their questions should be posted on. That doesn't remove them from the article section but hopefully, they get the answers they need.
What do you think about replying with the link and then moving it out of the LC?

It’s no trouble either way as they should get notified of the comment with the link on their article be it in the LC or Member page :)
Thanks.
I just was under the impression that we were still working on cleaning up the Learning Center.

Back
Top Bottom