Announcement BYC Recognition Medals

Has every person who receives a medal been nominated by someone? @DuckLady
Yes, the awards are solely based on nominations.
Yes, I'm pretty sure. I think only the educator badge is not by member nomination
The Educator badge is our highest and most carefully awarded accolade. Staff is guided by nominations, but we discuss and look at the nominated member's posts, actions, etc and discuss some more and sometimes even more. It's not an award we give lightly.

The Educator badge is our highest and most carefully awarded accolade. Staff is guided by nominations, but we discuss and look at the nominated member's posts, actions, etc and discuss some more and sometimes even more. It's not an award we give lightly.

This is something I very much appreciate about the whole process. All BYC educators are people I trust very much, and their expertise shows. I did not know that people could nominate for the educator badge at all, I thought it was solely based on the thorough investigation of Staff members

Wow. Thank you! I have no idea what it means, or why I have been awarded a medal, but it feels like a great honor. I must tell my chickens - I hope they will be impressed!

Big congrats to all the new medal awardees! And a big thank you to @DuckLady for pulling all this together every quarter! :clap

Thanks for replying. I was wondering because I am so surprised and pleased that someone nominated me!

Thank you to whoever nominated me! I appreciate it so much! Have a very happy and blessed New Year! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom