Announcement BYC Recognition Medals

Pics
holy-sheep1.gif
Wow, I'm very honored and so grateful to have received this incredible recognition! I've been away for a month and finally just checked in... what a wonderful surprise! (now I feel terribly guilty for being absent so long!)
blush3.gif

Thank you for the nomination whoever you are! And much thanks to our hard-working administration for putting these fun projects together.

TYbottomofheart.gif

And a super big congrats to all the new badge holders! Your contributions help make BYC such an amazing community!

big-cong-confetti.gif

I’m sure this has been asked/answered before... :oops:

If we nominate a member that does not receive the badge, do we need to nominate them again in the following quarter, or is our nomination already noted?

They would need to be nominated again please. Nominations are not carried over.

Just a pleasant reminder, today is the last day of the 1st month of the 1st quarter. Get your nominations in for that Friendly BYCer, that knowledgeable and helpful BYCer with Spirit, that Greeter that has been doing an outstanding job at greeting New Members or that highly educated Educator that really seems to know their stuff!!

For more information on this process and the Nomination Form, see this post Here.

Just a pleasant reminder, today is the last day of the 1st month of the 1st quarter. Get your nominations in for that Friendly BYCer, that knowledgeable and helpful BYCer with Spirit, that Greeter that has been doing an outstanding job at greeting New Members or that highly educated Educator that really seems to know their stuff!!

For more information on this process and the Nomination Form, see this post Here.

Thanks for the reminder Leyla!

Back
Top Bottom