BYC Survey - Trying to better understand our users!

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
We just started a program to randomly show an optional survey to some members, so I thought I'd point out a few items so you know what's up.
big_smile.png

Here is what it looks like, it will probably show in the bottom right of your screen if you get it:

1. The option to take the survey is randomly shown to visitors of the site and won't show to everyone
  2. You can choose to take the survey or choose "No thanks". If you choose "no thanks" we'll remember and not show it to you again.
  3. The information you provide is completely anonymous and is in no way tied or associated with your account or you.
  4. The questions help us to know more about the users as a whole and help to make the site better. It also helps us to provide better advertising that matches our communities interests.
  5. There are only about 17 questions and it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to go through the survey
  6. Again, it is optional, and the info is totally anonymous.

Thanks to those that take the survey to help us out!
thumbsup.gif

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Nope, sorry, you blew it!
tongue.png
wink.png

The survey is programmed to go away after a short amount of time so it doesn't become annoying. It comes and goes randomly, so you may have the opportunity again.... but only if it chooses you!
big_smile.png

Nope, sorry, you blew it!
tongue.png
wink.png

The survey is programmed to go away after a short amount of time so it doesn't become annoying. It comes and goes randomly, so you may have the opportunity again.... but only if it chooses you!
big_smile.png

Well that Stinks!!
sad.png
If there is a Next time, I will have to try and click it fast, I'm old you know, my fingers arn't as fast as they used to be!
old.gif
lol.png

I've neber been excited to take a survey in my life until now. And, I just found out that I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN! WOOHOO!

Seriously, though, it's an efficient survey and to the point.

Back
Top Bottom