Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to live life on the edge ;)

See how long I can go until I’m forced to find the charger. :lau

And :lau I guess so!!

I’m not sure if it’s threads or people you follow or both but awesome either way :lau
It's what ever each person sets their option to.
Mine:
Screenshot_20200119-084334~2.png

It's a quick way to spy on where your friends are posting.
Personally, I believe that the "following" feature should be eliminated. There is already enough stalking on the Internet without BYC making it easier. And yes, I did get the notice that you have joined my band of stalkers.
:frow

Personally, I believe that the "following" feature should be eliminated. There is already enough stalking on the Internet without BYC making it easier. And yes, I did get the notice that you have joined my band of stalkers.
:love

Luckily, members can set their personal privacy settings so their followers have no more personal information than random guests browsing do. They don't even have to be allowed to see when you're online.

Or at least have the option to disable following.

Luckily, members can set their personal privacy settings so their followers have no more personal information than random guests browsing do. They don't even have to be allowed to see when you're online.
But does that 'disable' following.....or are all ones posts still showing in the followers feed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom