Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Embarrassed smirk) So, um... I found out this morning we have a "ignore box" as well as a "favorite box"? Yeah..... I was reading a few pages back for something and saw a text box saying "You have ignored this user...blah, blah, blah." So I started hunting.... Found it about 10 minutes ago. Reversed it! And now....

I vow to not lay in bed and struggle to finish a page/thread/post while my eyes are closing more often then opening.... As I somehow ignored someone as I fell asleep over the last few nights.

I just saw this dialogue Inna sticky thread.... From 2017....
Is this function not in use on this platform? Or is there a tweaked version of "show all images" now with this current roll-out of updates? Screenshot_20200118-230130.png

I just saw this dialogue Inna sticky thread.... From 2017....
Is this function not in use on this platform? Or is there a tweaked version of "show all images" now with this current roll-out of updates?View attachment 2005925

You used to be able to search threads for pictures and/or could hit show all images and it would show all the images in a thread so you could dig through fast without having to go through pages and pages. Was very handy. That was on the old platform before we did the big move to this one a few years ago. I am not sure if that function exists on this platform or not. I would think if it did, it would be enabled? Maybe they could look into that.

Also... I forgot I posted that. :lau

There was another thread I was going through the other day too that I thought was new to me and about halfway through I discovered I had commented on it. :lau :oops: 🙈

Of course that one was about 10 years ago but still. :lau :oops:

It is under the What’s New section either in the side menu or if you’re on that page, scroll all the way to the right. It’s great. :D
View attachment 2005940View attachment 2005941
;) 1% power..... That's pure luck or insane skill w/mobile device ehh?

So the "news feed" is an official stalking feed eh?
:gigI guess I should stalk me some threads some time soon huh?

;) 1% power..... That's pure luck or insane skill w/mobile device ehh?

So the "news feed" is an official stalking feed eh?
:gigI guess I should stalk me some threads some time soon huh?

I like to live life on the edge ;)

See how long I can go until I’m forced to find the charger. :lau

And :lau I guess so!!

I’m not sure if it’s threads or people you follow or both but awesome either way :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom