Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Do you think we could get a “???” reaction?
We'll probably look into adding additional reactions after the dust settles from the upgrade.
They are all stored directly on the internal memory of my iPad.

I will try rebooting it and see if it helps...
Are they stored in a different folder than on the one which the attach files is opening? If that is the case, then you might have to navigate to it using the iPad interface after pressing the Attach files button.
i agree with this. Especially the “wow”, I absolutely would use that reaction in place of just a thumbs up to anything that seems cool or unique.... certainly deserving of a +1.
Wow is set to neutral, I think it could also be used in a negative mannar, so it could be best to keep it neutral.

Wow is set to neutral, I think it could also be used in a negative mannar, so it could be best to keep it neutral.
Well, I don't want to beat a dead horse, and really hate to complain, but I feel like this will fire up some individuals. This is such a positive and friendly site. Sure would hate to lose that.

Ok, logged out of BYC, cleared cache, rebooted my iPad....and photo uploads are working now! Thanks James, Henny, and Banty for the patient advice!

7EA100D0-F7F3-409D-ADF0-F096B357C05C.jpeg

We'll probably look into adding additional reactions after the dust settles from the upgrade.

Are they stored in a different folder than on the one which the attach files is opening? If that is the case, then you might have to navigate to it using the iPad interface after pressing the Attach files button.

I think it best we use nothing in a negative manner:hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom