Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP NEEDED!!!

I'm putting this thread in the newsletter and I want to update this thread's first post with a bunch of "favorite features" and aspects of the new update.

Can y'all help?

Please either reply with info and screenshots of what you love best, or a link in this long thread with a feature that you like best, and then I can link to some of them from the first post.

Thank you!!!!
I don't know how to take a screen shot, and I've said this before, but I like the menus. The Forums drop down menus has just about everything I monitor in one tab. So much easier to navigate this site now.

Try searching this thread for Muscovy posted by casportpony. It will find this post, but it will find over 2200 others too.
I haven't tried using the search much yet......I fear it will be even worse than before.
Losing the 'search this thread' stinks tho.
But, hey, the new smilies are so cool it eases the pain notsomuch
:lol:

Not just the computers and phones but your TV and smart devices too like Alexa, etc.

I don’t allow mic or camera permissions on most apps and they run perfectly fine without them! If I need them, I enable it but what does a game or something need it for!? They just want to listen so I don’t allow it.

I have location turned off too unless I am using it.

Also disabled personalized ads/targeting/tracking.

Now azygous is getting mad. I can't seem to copy links to my articles and paste them into a comment on a thread and have a working link. It either won't translate into a page URL or it pastes in a non-usable URL. Come on people. We had a website that worked. What happened? My last little morsel of patience is quickly going south.

Now azygous is getting mad. I can't seem to copy links to my articles and paste them into a comment on a thread and have a working link. It either won't translate into a page URL or it pastes in a non-usable URL. Come on people. We had a website that worked. What happened? My last little morsel of patience is quickly going south.

I just pasted the link to your comment, and did the same using the link button in the edit toolbar. Both seem to work. Paste the link you're talking about and I'll see if I can figure what's wrong

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...erns-issues-praise-here.1345169/post-22112774
Link to your post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom