Announcement BYC YouTube Videos

Got lots of recyclable material but don't know what to do with it? Check out our newest video about the top 10 Great Coops Made From Recycled Materials. And don't forget to Comment, Like and Subscribe to our channel. :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy

HERE is the original article! And stay tuned because so much more is yet to come! :wee

I think my silkie sexing article would be useful but I think we'd need ro find some clearer photos
Pippin's easy guide to silkie sexing

Pippin's easy guide to silkie sexing

Hello there! When I hatched my own silkies, I studied and studied about how to sex them. I read that it was almost impossible to sex them, and that you had to wait for a crow or an egg. Raising and watching them helped me pick out certain traits that only belong to roosters or hens. These...

Sometimes the simple and best ideas are right under our noses and these do-it-yourself chicken feeders in our newest video below are some of those awesome revelations.

HERE is the original article! And stay tuned because so much more is yet to come!:wee

Don't forget to Comment, Like and Subscribe to our channel. :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy

Last edited:
Ten Reasons You Should Spend Ten Extra Minutes With Your Flock Every Day. Check out our newest video below to find them out. :celebrate

HERE is the original article - thank you @Mountain Peeps! And stay tuned because so much more is yet to come!:wee

Don't forget to Comment, Like and Subscribe to our channel. :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy

Back
Top Bottom