BYC Yummy Fudge Swap-Sign up!!! Swappers assigned.

Glad you checked in Kris. Hopefully you can get back to normal.
smile.png

I'm glad you didn't send fudge when you were all sick.
lol.png

Hey fudgie!! Silkie got a bath yesterday and she is breathing better and looks so much better! She was basically covered in uck from her drainage. I'm so happy! I just felt so sorry for the little girl. I think another week in the house and some more TLC and she'll be able to go out to the coop. If it warms up like it's suppose to. Of course in her own area. She's still really small. Little runt!
lol.png

Thanks guys for understanding. Everyone is doing fine now. My midwives think I just went too long not being able to hold anything down. We did an ultrasound and everything looks great with the baby. It is amazing how our bodies can adjust and give the baby whatever it needs.

I asked my hubby once to go on and post about why I was delayed, but he said he couldn't figure it out. I don't get it. I even have the message boards set up so they open whenever the computer is turned on. How hard could that be?
smile.png
But anyway, it is over now.

I hope you all enjoy your fudge.

Kristie

Quote:
Yes, I understand, but with more people, using that forumla, some will get more than 5 pieces lol.

Instead of my alpha forumla, maybe a better way is to put all swappers' names in a hat 5 times. Then for each swapper, pull out 5 names. Then it is totally random.

Gals, this is not a bash swap. The fudge swap started out where everyone would get one big chunk from 5 different people then it changed a few times. It is easy to get confused. Then we said a certain size chunk. Misunderstandings happen let's please don't get further into this and just let this go and enjoy the swap. If anyone feels jipped by not getting enough fudge, I will mail them some to make up. I am making fudge tonight, just let me know by PM'ing me. This pointing out where someone messed up, does not make the swap fun for anyone.
hmm.png

Quote:
Hey, I got my package Friday, they had to repackage it because the package got ripped. The contents were fine but evidently that delayed it a little bit. The fudge was great and the extras and the cute valentines bag was neato. I love the little cell phone charm!

Quote:
Hey, I got my package Friday, they had to repackage it because the package got ripped. The contents were fine but evidently that delayed it a little bit. The fudge was great and the extras and the cute valentines bag was neato. I love the little cell phone charm!

glad you liked it, Fudgie ;-)

Back
Top Bottom