BYC Yummy Fudge Swap-Sign up!!! Swappers assigned.

Chix...
ep.gif
OMG
barnie.gif
th.gif
he.gif
I'm quite the idiot here. Yes, I did totally mess up and misunderstand.

Everyone that got fudge from Katie and I. This was totally my screw up here. I completely mis-understood the requirements. To top it off, was so late mailing.

I'm terribly sorry everyone. I promise, I am not usually this dense.
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

Hi everyone.

Sorry I disappeared off the face of the earth for a while but I'm back now.

I hate to make excuses, but we were all so sick with that awful stomach bug I just couldn't seem to shake it. Then, I went to my prenatal appt and found out that I was severly dehydrated and ended up getting put in the hospital for a couple of days on IV fluids. Everything is fine now and the baby is perfectly fine also, but it was awful. Then when I got home, I had two little girls (3 & 1) who would not leave my side. They don't like it when Mommy isn't here.

Anyway, that is my reason for falling behind. My fudge is made, wrapped, and sitting on the counter and will be shipped out tomorrow. I am so sorry that you all thought you were getting gyped. Hopefully this fudge will make up for it some.

I got all my fudge. Thanks to everyone. Sadly, hubby and daughters got to eat most of it since I just wasn't up to it. They loved it though and want me to do more things like this.
smile.png
I did hide away the package (I don't remember who sent it, sorry) that had all the different types of fudge in the freezer and have been sneaking a little piece at a time. It was just too pretty to share.

So, there's my story. I hope you can forgive my delay.

Kristie

Quote:
Quote:
For each person they get 5 2x2 hunks. So you will make 25 hunks all together and then split it up for 5 people.

Quote:
Yes, I understand, but with more people, using that forumla, some will get more than 5 pieces lol.

Instead of my alpha forumla, maybe a better way is to put all swappers' names in a hat 5 times. Then for each swapper, pull out 5 names. Then it is totally random.

Quote:
For each person they get 5 2x2 hunks. So you will make 25 hunks all together and then split it up for 5 people.

I think I'm OK. I sent 5 hunks to each person.

It came up a couple of times because of questions, but I believe it was five 2"x2" to each person. Five 2"X2" pieces of fudge works out to be pretty close to a pound of fudge. That's why it was such a costly swap to make and mail.

I am excited to get some more fudge Katie and Amy! WOO HOOO!!!! Bring it on! I think most of us were a bit more concerned as to what happened to some of us. Like Kris 41 since no one had heard from her at ALL. It is not fun to find out one of us is sick or something worse! Glad you are feeling better kris and glad you guys are back on your feet Amy. I know how it gets sometimes!
big_smile.png

I know I sent 5 big pieces, Horsejody and Connie each sent 5 big pieces to me, and you received them from us as well, so I do have trouble accepting that you misunderstood. Regardless, it's done, no hard feelings, just lesson learned!

Quote:
I'm glad you wrote! I was getting worried about you and your pregnancy when we didn't hear from you!! I know you were looking forward to the fudge!! Hope all is better at your home and take care of yourself and your baby!

Quote:
Yes, I understand, but with more people, using that forumla, some will get more than 5 pieces lol.

Instead of my alpha forumla, maybe a better way is to put all swappers' names in a hat 5 times. Then for each swapper, pull out 5 names. Then it is totally random.

Back
Top Bottom