BYC Yummy Fudge Swap-Sign up!!! Swappers assigned.

Will clean toilets for chocolate.... I'm in...will wash hands first
wink.png

Great Laska. I'll add you to the list!!
celebrate.gif

Fudgie they are crawling all over. They really love the driftwood I have in there. They seem to enjoy their new home and Bob seems to like the company. Before he was by himself and a little depressed.
wink.png
I think he found a lady friend.

OK. I have a killer Kahlua fudge recipe. I'm in. I make that fudge every Christmas and pass it out to my neighbors. I have actually had some neighbor come back to my house with the empty tins and ask if I have any more.

I think I got that recipe from you!! I made it and your right! It is the best. Someone posted it right before xmas and I snatched it up.

Last edited:
I have a question. Do we need to say whether or not we have allergies to nuts?
Like I'm not allergic to anything, but some people are. Or do we eat and swap at our own discretion? lol

Quote:
I thought about that too. If anyone is allergic to anything tell us please. I'm just waiting around a few more days to see who else joins us and then we can figure out the swapping. I'm new to this.

Quote:
What a HAM!!! gotta look GOOD for the ladies! LOL!!!

And YES on the allergies, please tell us. I put peanut butter in mine not a ton but some and pecans and or walnuts. I can make plain just need to know. I will/can adjust my cooking.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom