BYC Yummy Fudge Swap-Sign up!!! Swappers assigned.

We need one more girls to make ten and then we can hopefully figure out who swaps with who. I think swapping with 5 will be plenty. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone on the list. Tell me if I did.

I am not a fudge eating person. But this past Christmas time I made 5 batches of this fudge over two months it was a huge hit.
Maybe someone will want to try it.

White Chocolate
Peppermint Fudge

1-1/2 teaspoons plus ¼ cup butter (no substitutes), softened, divided
2 cups sugar
½ cup sour cream
12 squares (1 ounce each) white baking chocolate, chopped
1 jar ( 7 ounces) marshmallow cream
½ cup crushed peppermint hard candy
½ teaspoon peppermint extract

Line a 9-inch square pan with foil. Grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, sour cream and remaining ¼ cup butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil; cook and stir until a candy thermometer reads 234 degree F. (soft-ball stage), about 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in white chocolate and marshmallow cream until melted. Fold in crushed peppermint candy and extract. Pour into prepared pan. Chill until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-inch squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 pounds.

Note: Recommend that you test your candy thermometer before each use by bringing water to a boil; the thermometer should read 212 degree F. Adjust your recipe temperature up or down based on your test.

For swapping, you could use this formula

A swapper sends to: b, c, d, e, f

B swapper sends to: c, d, e, f, g

C swapper sends to: d, e, f, g, h

D swapper sends to: e, f, g, h, i

E swapper sends to: f, g, h, i, a

F swapper sends to: g, h, i, a, b

G swapper sends to: h, i, a, b, c

H swapper sends to: i, a, b, c, d

I swapper sends to: a, b, c, d, e

That works for 9 swappers.

Could we include any little "gifties" in the package if we want???
wink.png

Last edited:
Wow...amy...thanks for figuring that out. I guess that will work. Pat youself on the back from me!
lol.png
We can do.

We can def. do little gifties. I like a little surprise with my fudge. Why not. Great idea. Not necessary but cute. Some of us here are crafty and can do some little things.

I can't wait until we post about how great the fudge is and we can rub it in to all that didn't participate.
tongue.png
wink.png

All I know is that I'm going to put my share in the closet away from the rest of my family....especially my kids because they have not one but many sweet tooth. Little boogers.
lol.png

Glad you could use my help lol.

So, what do you have in mind for a date??? If you want to go ahead and close, I suggest a Valentines Fudge swap!!!

Ship date to reciepients no later than Feb 10, via priority mail. That's a week away ;-) Would be fun for Valentines...especially with little gifts ;-)

Just my $.02.

Quote:
A 2 x 2 inch hunk. I'm thinking. It's only five of them. I figure it will stay fresher in bigger chunks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom