BYC Yummy Fudge Swap-Sign up!!! Swappers assigned.

Quote:
Couldn't we just PM the people like I wrote on post #1? I don't think any of us want to post our addresses on the thread.

Quote:
Couldn't we just PM the people like I wrote on post #1? I don't think any of us want to post our addresses on the thread.

NOOOO don't post your address in here! Not a good idea. I just PM'ed the people that I am sending to and also the ones that Should be sending to me.

Some of the names on the list are not the same as the user names I think. One of names listed for me to send to is Shelley. There is a person with the user name Shelley. I also just noticed that toletiquesbysam's name is Shelley. I think I just PM'd the wrong person for an address. Am I supposed to send to Shelley or toletiquesbysam? With over 22,000 members we should probably list the actual user names.

NO NO NO I never meant to post addys here. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I just PMed each swapper for their address.

Another very important issue.....nut allergies. Everyone please post here if your DO or DO NOT have any allergies to any nuts???

No allergies here . Participating in a fudge swap is prop. not a good idea for people with allergies anyways. Considering almost all fudge contains milk,soy or nuts...
I got to run tonight or friday to buy my supplies. I will send out saturday if possible.I will pack in parchment or waxpaper and plastic containers and stuff everything in a small USPS box. I will send two different fudges in each package. I just love cooking, baking and making cookies.Now we just have to keep our treasures away from the rest of our families.

Quote:
Most people with nut allergies don't even take a chance to be contaminated.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom