BYC Yummy Fudge Swap-Sign up!!! Swappers assigned.

Quote:
Try to use a recipe that calls for chocolate chips. They are usually smooter. Just be sure to cook it for as long as it says or you will have fudge soup.
lol.png

Quote:
Try to use a recipe that calls for chocolate chips. They are usually smooter. Just be sure to cook it for as long as it says or you will have fudge soup.
lol.png

It usually takes 3 to 5 minutes of rolling boil until you reach soft thread stage and 234F.

I get to go get groceries tomarrow. Couldnt do it today, just not in the mood to have two sets of hands reaching out and sneaking in stuff not on the list! So, I'll just wait untill the one that can reach highest is in school!
I think there is one more addy I need to get....

If I eat more fudge I will explode!!!
I'm trading with Silvermoon also! And so far I have managed to keep DH our of the fudge! I think its cuz I made a batch of brownies also and let him have a free for all with them! I think there's one left for me...unless I don't get to it in time......................

Quote:
I made double batches of fudge on the two i did. My arms still hurt from stirring. I just took it to the 24 hour PO. I think there is atleast 1 pound of fudge in every package.

I have her address and will pm it to you. I contacted her the other day and got it from her.

Ok peeps, I made 2 kinds of fudge

1) Captain Morgan Fudge. (I taste tested the fudge and I think it could have used a bit more but it is still remarkably good.

2) Peanut butter chocolate pecan fudge.

They will be on the way tomorrow.....well Tuesday, since the mail will not be running tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom