BYC Yummy Fudge Swap-Sign up!!! Swappers assigned.

DH is still fuming over it and keeps saying how can you think this is funny! I said well you know the old saying, something is so bad the dogs won't even eat it. WELL this must be good cause the dog ate the whole thing.

The recipe's are saved, they were underneath the packaging!

awwwh.....
lau.gif
gig.gif
.......don't.............whoop the doggie......
gig.gif
........husbsnd should of........
lol.png
............put it up out of reach.

GPN

So I was laughin'

could all of the people to whom I am supposed to send fudge PLEASE PM ME with your mailing address? I only have one addy of the 5 I'm supposed to send to, and I'd like to do this all at one time.
big_smile.png
TIA! ss

Quote:
Oh My....please watch your doggie....chocolate can be fatal to dogs.

OH I KNOW!! That was the worst part! She has a chocolate fetish! Last time she got into chocolate, it was over Nestles semi sweet morsels and she ate half the bag, She would have eaten the whole bag but when she shoved her nose into the end she had ripped off, it smushed down and she could not lick any morsels up in her mouth...That had to about do her in. I heard her whining and went to the kitchen to see what the fuss was and thought OMG that is not GOOD!!! I cleaned up doggie vomit for the whole night ALL NIGHT LONG from 7pm to 4am before she was finally done. I would no more get one pile cleaned up and she would give me another. I finally put her in the tub so we could just rinse Between episodes. I am worried about her but thankfully there was not that much chocolate left when she ate it.

Even after she ate my fudge, I was packaging some fudge to bring to work and she was standing under my feet just hoping for some smidgen of chocolate yumminess to fall. She is definately a woman that knows her chocolate limits! LOL

And just so you all know I did not hit her!!!! I took the bubble wrap and slung it at her and said that was MY fudge! She is too tiny to spank, I would break her little bones! AND I LOVE HER TOO MUCH. She has me wrapped around her little cute white paw! STINKPOT!!!! That peanut butter fudge I can still taste and it was GOOD. Next time it is staying at my office!! LOL

Kobesmom: I'm getting your butterscotch. My kids and I love butterscotch anything. I've never had butterscotch fudge. Hubby doesn't like it so we will get it all to ourselves.
celebrate.gif

I'm going to the post office at lunch today to put my packages in the mail!! My kids were sad to see it go but I told them what was coming and they are sooo excited to get home each day and see if we have a Present!!!!
wee.gif

lovemychix: All I do for butterscotch "fudge" is sub the choc chips for butterscotch chips. And the butter chips don't melt down as well as the choc so it gives it just a bit of a different texture. At Christmas time I was getting really burned out on chocolate anything so I tried the butterscotch and it was amazing! You'll have to tell me how you like it!
I can't wait to start getting fudge in the mail! Hopefully today I will get something. My co-worker can't wait either! LOL

Back
Top Bottom