BYC Yummy Fudge Swap-Sign up!!! Swappers assigned.

*lickin sticky fingers* I uh.. need an extra day. Between Jim coming in and taste testing, then telling me I better save him twice as much as I'm boxing up... I kinda ran out of fudge.
Would it be okay? I can made extra to stick in my recipient's boxes *add whiney begging here*

I am in the same boat. I am making my fudge tonight and sending it out tomorrow. I ended up getting sick with a stomach bug and then gave it to my 1yo daughter. It is kind of impossible to make fudge while holding a throwing up baby.
tongue.png
Everyone is fine now, so let the fudge making begin.

Sorry about the delay everyone.

Kristie

Quote:
I am on your recipient list and waiting is fine with me. I am a strong believer in not making food to send to others while you are sick. I'm glad everybody is well now and looking forward to the fudge.

Got to the Post Office with my boxes and they were going to charge me $10.85 p/box!!!
ep.gif
I said these are flat rate boxes and it should be $4.85 p/box and she said that's for the small boxes and I had the wrong size box.............soooooooo had to repackage each box and write each address on the new boxes squished some fudge to make it fit but otherwise made it out alive!!
woot.gif
If I was going to pay $10.85 a box, horsejody yours would have been hand delivered!!
big_smile.png
r

I would have had the fudge done this morning, but after anyone is sick, I always feel the need to throughly clean and disinfect the whole house. I hate the thought of any stray germs hanging around and I always feel better after that. Thankfully it was warm enough that I was even able to open the windows for a bit.

Thanks for all your patience.

Kristie

I was pretty sickened by the postage we paid. That's just crazy. Post office are robbing us. Like I said before. If we swap again then we could do something "lighter"
Glad your feeling better Kristie!

Back
Top Bottom