BYC Yummy Fudge Swap-Sign up!!! Swappers assigned.

I've been dying to get fudge in the mail everyday and tomorrow I will be out of the office! It will be just my luck that some comes tomorrow! I hope they save me some!
fl.gif

Quote:
Well, you wont get mine till maybe saturday, so you can be home all day long sitting right next to the mailbox! lol

Quote:
Well awesome. Here we are crying because we are fudgeless and you guys are bragging and showing you treasures off.

Sorry but your fudge is really on the way Connie!!! I sent it out Tuesday morning so hopefully you will get a sweet surprise tomorrow!
ya.gif

My sweet surprise of today was so far having to kids sleeping in out bed because of a monster eating our house. Thats atleast the reason my DS used to get into our room.We had high winds last night. One of the trees prob. went down on the USPS truck and smooshed the fudge.

Ok, didn't read the whole thread, BUT any chance anyone will share their fudge recipes? My kids love it and I have such a hard time finding good recipes
wink.png

LOL Connie!
lau.gif

My fudge recipe is on the back of the Marshmallow fluff jar but I add a twist to it! I put in a big huge dallop of Peanut Butter!(Dallop is a technical term that means more than a big soup spoon and smaller than a ladle)
gig.gif
THATS IT!!!! OH and I use Nestles toll house Morsels instead of the crud they tell you to use! LOL OH and I beat the crud out of it. OH and I only use Watkins Double strength vanilla! You know the little things that make things better! Or at least I think so anyway!

Quote:
I remember the " dollop of Daisy" commercial. My DD sang a dollar of Daisy instead. I used Nestles chocolate chips too. But i think something went wrong on the choco-cappucino fudge. THe other one came out pretty good good though. I will make Rocky Road Fudge this weekend.

I always used that kind but now my neighbors bring me a big bottle from Mexico every spring. They are snow birds that migrate south in the winter. That is good vanilla.

Quote:
There are a lot of great recipes online. Usually people have rated them if they are good! I get a lot of my recipes on different websites.

Back
Top Bottom