BYC Yummy Fudge Swap-Sign up!!! Swappers assigned.

Quote:
That's because the mailman stole your fudge.

And your junk mail to flip through while enjoying the fudge!
lau.gif

Everything you can live without catalogs and fudge what more could a mailman want! DON'T ANSWER THAT!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
THats what my kids will do on friday. They are off tomorrow. Right now they are digging through their Valentines loo. Oh and my oldest one refuse to eat the Peanutbutter fudge because she still worries about the salmonella threat.Silly girl now i got more for myself.

I have gotten 2 packages of fudge so far from horsejody and Shelley. YUMMY!!!!

Katie got one today, from Skand. She hasn't opened hers yet, it is coming to my address.

I feel bad, though....seems everyone is sending way more fudge than the 2x2 chunk.
sad.png
We didn't make that much, and are sending the 2x2, but are sending Valentines goodies, too.
love.gif

I hate my mailman...for other reasons! He's a real peach.
roll.png
Yea his fat @ss probably knows that I want that package.
lol.png
If he eats my fudge than I guess I'm not getting him a Christmas present again!!!!
gig.gif
I just despise him and he knows it. And the funny thing is that I'm so nice to everyone but my mailman.
hu.gif

Either I didn't get any fudge today or the the girls at work ate it and hid the evidence! I stopped by on my way home from the seminar I was at to see if I had any. Soooooooooo sad! We at all the left over fudge here so I have NO FUDGE till I get some in the mail!

CHeck out my new babies though! I can't resist showing them off!
16746_marans_010.jpg

16746_marans_009.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom