BYC Yummy Fudge Swap-Sign up!!! Swappers assigned.

I got fudge from lovemychix!!! And I've already tasted each piece! It's so yummy and I didn't have any breakfast this morning! But I am being good and waiting until after lunch to pig out! Maybe I will save some for DH..................
I love the chick magnet!! Did you make them?

Quote:
Yeah!!! You don't have to scream!!! You got some you got some and yes it is good isn't it(the little i got to taste!) Stupid Dog!!!
roll.png

Thanks. I do make those. I still haven't made one for myself.
hmm.png
I'm glad you like the fudge. Fudgie's dog approved too.
lol.png

Guess what I got today!!!
wee.gif
Thanks silvermoon! It is really tastey! It made my day.

Quote:
He was probably smelling debating whether not to eat it and probably thought his job was worth it.
I know that I have enjoyed moons fudge all day.
tongue.png
What is in that? I love all the nuts. Hubby hates nuts he says they are nasty so it's just up to me and the kids. More for me and kids.
big_smile.png
They love it.

im glad you liked my fudge
careful whit the kids there's alcohol in it
tongue.png

il post the recipe if your interested... its a cheat fudge
ts not made the conventional way is much faster and easy

Fudgie, I got your pkg. today... glad someone else posted about the 64658 zip; I had no clue who it was from! To all those whose names I had; my profound apologies that your fudge didn't make it into the mail until this morning. Between power outages, ice storms, extra families staying because we got power back & they didn't, flooding from melting ice, windstorms finishing off what the ice storms started, etc. etc. etc., let's just say life's been ... interesting
roll.png
Add that chiropractor visit I had to break down & get b/c I'd been pulling big hanging limbs out of the trees so they didn't fall out and knock somebody in the head, and I hate to admit it, but fudge just sort of took a back burner... When I sign up for a swap, I WILL make good, but sorry about not getting into the projected time frame. I DID add an extra goody and included generous sized pieces to help make up for the tardiness. Please forgive me!
hide.gif

eta: I used the small flat rate boxes, and got a VERY good shipping deal compared to what I would have had to pay if I'd sent via envelope. The boxes weighed anywhere from 1.5# to 2# . Would you like to know what kind(s) were included or do you want to be surprised? If you want to know, just pm me; that way if someone doesn't want to know, I won't end up posting it and ruining their surprise.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
U are fine. No worries. I hate to say it but we didn't get any of that they predicted in Iowa. I want to make a snow chicken with the kids!
tongue.png

Quote:
U are fine. No worries. I hate to say it but we didn't get any of that they predicted in Iowa. I want to make a snow chicken with the kids!
tongue.png

I am glad that all the fudge didnt show up at the same time. I got candy from DH anyways last night.

Back
Top Bottom