California - Northern

When I was in the parking lot at the Stockton show, I saw a guy hurriedly walking out, from the front gate area through the lot. He was holding a LF black chicken. I was wondering if he was stealing it. It seemed odd to see someone carrying a chicken like that out to the public parking lot. He smiled at me, but I thought he looked suspicious. He was a big guy and there were no other people around, so I didn't say anything.
Do you know which birds were stolen, this past year?

Kim

frow.gif

Hi Disco Hen!

I hope you enjoy Sanoma.

Ron

When I was in the parking lot at the Stockton show, I saw a guy hurriedly walking out, from the front gate area through the lot. He was holding a LF black chicken. I was wondering if he was stealing it. It seemed odd to see someone carrying a chicken like that out to the public parking lot. He smiled at me, but I thought he looked suspicious. He was a big guy and there were no other people around, so I didn't say anything.
Do you know which birds were stolen, this past year?

Kim
ep.gif
Yep, in 2010 I was exhibiting there, and I saw some man running out of the sale barn with a OEGB hen and he got in his little car and put her on his lap, then sped off out of the parking lot.... he looked nervous. And you could tell he wasn't a chicken folk because of his car, and his chain on his baggy pants.

Is anyone within an hour or so of Sacramento have hatching eggs they are willing to sell who also has them available now and is around this morning? :). I am bathing for a neighbor friend who has been caring for my chickens and the person I was gonna get eggs from this morning overextended and is now backed up on orders but I have to set them in the next day or two to hatch before going on vacation. Neighbor isnt picky on breed but wants a variety and fairly calm/docile as he has young kids. Can be mix of layers and ornamentals. Anybody? Anybody? :)

Back
Top Bottom