California - Northern

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nifty-Chicken, Jan 13, 2007.

1. threadgeek

threadgeek Chillin' With My Peeps

Bigdaddysmon - woot for your hatch! I'm glad to hear you have a couple chicks with more to come!

Deerling - that's really too bad about about your crumby landlord. Since most of your complaints were based on verbal conversations I don't think there is much you can do. He sounds like a slumlord and I would suggest getting any agreement from now forward in writing. Beautiful coop too! I hope it is portable in case you decide to move.

More updates tonight... I've been on OC with family and fly back today! I've missed my chickies, oh yeah, and DH.

2. PetRock

PetRock Overrun With Chickens

Apr 28, 2010
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Congrats on the new chicks hatching!!! And, Ron, your chicks are adorable! [​IMG]

3. zooweemama

zooweemama Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh my goodness Ron! They are perfectly adorable!

4. Ali707

Ali707 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2010
    Magnolia, TX
    Is this the giraffe Australorp?

5. chickee

chickee Chillin' With My Peeps

x2 [​IMG]

6. fatcatx

fatcatx Chillin' With My Peeps

Excellent! Thanks for the heads-up. Does anyone in the Sacto area know if Bradshaw carries this or a similar feed?

7. Meg2000000

Meg2000000 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2012
    Concord, CA
    Oh My! They are so cute!!! Congrats!

Go Amy go! Hatching eggs is fun!

Yay they're coming!!! Congrats!

Ron they are so adorable!! The one in the last picture is HUGE!!

8. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Ditto!

Not that close to you, but I highly recommend Bradshaw Feed at Bradshaw & Florin Roads. Dunno if they have King Feed but they carry Nutrena All Flock - and other formulations, plus other brands - which is what I feed ny flock. Dunno if they are Quail knowledgeable, though.

But I love that feed store and its employees.

9. Meg2000000

Meg2000000 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2012
    Concord, CA
    5 Pita Pinta's out! And 10 Basque's out! Woohoo! I see at least 4 more zipping. There are so many chicks in that incubator right now. I keep talking to them to get off the eggs that are trying to hatch.. it's not really working though. Ha! I can't wait to get them out there and give them some love!

10. Nikon

Nikon Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2013
    Nevada County, CA
    My Coop
    Looks GREAT! The chickees are gonna love it!

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by