California - Northern

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nifty-Chicken, Jan 13, 2007.

1. OR4-hmom

OR4-hmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2012
    Grants Pass, OR
    We had mice relocating the dog food to the top of the pick-ups engine. I've found staches in the attic, Eric's old boots, plastic cups, anything that would hold dog food or Super Scratch. It's mainly outside now and I have a mouse that cleans up anything I drop on the floor of the feed room. That reminds me, I've got to unload 250 lbs. of feed tomorrow morning, hope it's not frosty.

2. threadgeek

threadgeek Chillin' With My Peeps

Ha! I wonder what hot dog food smells like!

3. threadgeek

threadgeek Chillin' With My Peeps

Blah, double post

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  4. HighNDryFarm

HighNDryFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Paradise, CA
    No, I only set one of the Blues, all the rest were Black, but the one Blue did hatch. I'll be setting more Blues in my next batch this weekend.

5. HighNDryFarm

HighNDryFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Paradise, CA
    I thought you were going to say because your wife won't buy them for you!

6. ChickNmamma

ChickNmamma Chillin' With My Peeps

Oooh, I bet they sold LOTS of Silkies on Halloween! I wonder how many people actually ATE them though!

7. Hangtown Farms

Hangtown Farms Overrun With Chickens

May 19, 2012
    PLACERVILLE CALIFORNIA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] I better stop here [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    welcome to the woods

8. lawatt

lawatt Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2012
    sonoma county
    will see what she's up to this morning -- i realize that the chicks don't HAVE to eat, but Eleanor seems very insistent on teaching them to! and if these eggs don't work out, there are a bunch of araucanas due to hopefully hatch next monday. and then YOUR eggs are a week after that!

9. chiqita

chiqita Overrun With Chickens

Aug 29, 2011
    San Jose, Ca
    We had a conversation last night about the likelihood of a guy going to buy maxi pads in the store and saying it was for his chickens..... or his eggs.....
    Debs favorite picture of her showgirls shows the problem. The one with its butt o the camera has a rim of skin around it. Later the fluff will grow longer and seal the hole. But it will never grow feathers there.
    He can be yours for the low price of gas!! I'll even throw in a lavender silkie too to be his friend!

10. debs_flock

debs_flock Overrun With Chickens

Sep 14, 2011
    Shingle Springs, CA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by