California - Northern

tooo hot again....... do you think it I throw some butter and cooking oil on my hens that dinner would be ready in an hour?
duc.gif
blah blee blee blah blah blee blee blah.... just making conversation lol.

tooo hot again....... do you think it I throw some butter and cooking oil on my hens that dinner would be ready in an hour?
duc.gif
blah blee blee blah blah blee blee blah.... just making conversation lol.

Ha!! It is warm today!! We are setting up a mister for the chickens right now.
Yes it is HOT again. I just topped off everyones waterers with some ice and fresh water and I told them..."Don't worry girls. Tomorrow is going to be in the 80's. You're going to love it."
yippiechickie.gif
I think they were happy to hear the weather report! (I know I'm looking forward to it.)

Hi All,

I am Hatching some eggs for megan. They are doing great!

I have some candling pictures. These two are developing. you can see the veins inside the egg on Day eight:

Pita Pinta Egg One:

Pita Pinta Egg two:

Let me know if you like seeing these--I will candle again at 14 days.

Ron

I'm loving the pictures!! How exciting!

Speaking of incubation - I won some quail eggs at the chicken party today. Is there anyone out their willing to incubate them for me? I live in Concord but I'm willing to drive if need be. Thanks guys!

I'm loving the pictures!! How exciting!

Speaking of incubation - I won some quail eggs at the chicken party today. Is there anyone out their willing to incubate them for me? I live in Concord but I'm willing to drive if need be. Thanks guys!

It is exciting!

The first thing I like seeing are the veins.
Then the pip in the shell
and of course the zipping chick getting out of the shell

jumpy.gif

I have Quail rails but my incubators are full right now.
th.gif

Bye!

Quote:
Thanks! Love seeing the whales too. It's such a beautiful place. A woman I grew up with here in Paradise married one of the boys who's family owns the Purity grocery. I think that's the name of it. And our DIL's parents just bought a house there. We would love to have a place there someday too. Hahaha, dreamin'!

Back
Top Bottom