California - Northern

Where are you located? Perhaps you can catch a ride with someone from your area!
Glenn county, I don't remember anyone being located too nearby.

In other news, I have decided female Silkies are a cruel lie/practical joke being played by other chicken keepers. ALL the Silkies are male. ALL OF THEM!
barnie.gif

Anyone know what places around the Foothills carry Nutrena? One of my local spots went out of business and the others supplier went out of business? the feed store in Coloma has it from time to time but they sell quick.
My birds demand there Nutrena All Flock

Anyone know what places around the Foothills carry Nutrena? One of my local spots went out of business and the others supplier went out of business? the feed store in Coloma has it from time to time but they sell quick.
My birds demand there Nutrena All Flock
Isn't there a Tractor Supply in Placerville? The one that just opened near me carried Nutrena. They don't always have All Flock, but you may be able to ask for it.

Just a reminder the Livestock Conservancy is doing a census still.
I am hopeful any norcal people breeding Penedesenca ( or any other breed listed on the study not yet on there site )
fill out the census . I should be hearing back from them soon on the number of Penedesenca numbers submitted

I have some D'uccle Cockerals for sale! i need to sell them ASAP! They are Mille fleurs and hatched on Halloween. I am not sure of their quality, but are healthy and ready to find homes. PM as soon as you can if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom