California - Northern

Anyone in Bay Area who would like some free chicks.I have 8 chicks hatched on Easter Sunday .They are easter eggers and olive eggers straight run.Still in brooder all healthy ready to go to good home.I will be driving from San Mateo to Stockton next Wed. Im willing to meet along the way .Let me know if interested

I don’t do Facebook either! I’m not the only one!
There are more and more now not on facebook with the cambridge data breach. There is a leave facebook movement because of it.

It is limiting to use it for sales since it does not reach everyone and will be reaching a lot less. This happens with net type Apps!

How many are still on AOL or Yahoo?

Anyone in Bay Area who would like some free chicks.I have 8 chicks hatched on Easter Sunday .They are easter eggers and olive eggers straight run.Still in brooder all healthy ready to go to good home.I will be driving from San Mateo to Stockton next Wed. Im willing to meet along the way .Let me know if interested
I will take them. What day are you coming through ststockton?

Anyone insterested in rehoming a male 5w cuckoo maran? Free. Tehama county willing to deliver if local. Bought as a pullet at Reynolds feed in Red Bluff sorry about the blue kote, he has a little sore on his comb not sure if its pecking or from the chicken wire

Attachments

• 20180419_125837.jpg
    20180419_125837.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20180419_125841.jpg
    20180419_125841.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom