California - Northern

Hi,
I'm from San Jose. I'm looking for a nearby place that will adopt young roosters and give them a good life. Does anyone know where I should bring them to? Thanks in advance.
I have giving away a couple on craiglist free section.It didn't take long lot of people called me

I'll probably try craigslist, but I'm concerned that these babies will become part of the dinner table.
I hate using Craigslist for animals and I will never give anything away for free again. I had to rehome some miniature pigs for free for my neighbor. They were not friendly with people and I told the people who picked them up that unless they had a lot of time they wouldn’t make good pets and they said they understood. The next week they were back on Craigslist for $250 each. I was so angry. I trusted they were going to a home I didn’t expect that the people were looking to flip them for money.

I hate using Craigslist for animals and I will never give anything away for free again. I had to rehome some miniature pigs for free for my neighbor. They were not friendly with people and I told the people who picked them up that unless they had a lot of time they wouldn’t make good pets and they said they understood. The next week they were back on Craigslist for $250 each. I was so angry. I trusted they were going to a home I didn’t expect that the people were looking to flip them for money.
I hear you. It's my concern as well.

I felt same way but what else can you do?Remember chickens get eaten everyday

Anyone from Stockton,Manteca,Tracy,Livermore or in that area want 2 week old Easter Eggers.I have between 6 and 8 extra chicks from 9th annual Easter hatchalong.I will be delivering some chicks to friend of mine in Stockton sometime in next week.I will bring extra chicks if someone wants to meet up with me somewhere along my route.Chicks are Easter Eggers straight run and still in brooder.If you are interested let me know.I will be coming across San Mateo bridge to i238 to Stockton.View attachment 1336235
Still available.

Back
Top Bottom