California - Northern

Hello, I have been away from BYC for years but my flock is going and growing and crowing strong. I will be travelling up Interstate 5 from Williams to Cottonwood tomorrow and I have a broody who would really like some fertile eggs. I do not currently have a rooster in my flock so I am not able to help her out. I will be heading back from Cottonwood sometime around 12:30 and would love to pick up a half dozen on my way back towards Williams. PM me or reply if you can help a hen out. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, I have been away from BYC for years but my flock is going and growing and crowing strong. I will be travelling up Interstate 5 from William to Cottonwood tomorrow and I have a broody who would really like some fertile eggs. I do not currently have a rooster in my flock so I am not able to help her out. I will be heading back from Cottonwood sometime around 12:30 and would love to pick up a half dozen on my way back towards Williams. PM me or reply if you can help a hen out. Thanks!
:frow

Weather starts to climb today and tomorrow is in the 100's 🌞 what are you doing to keep the animals cool? I've got watermelon rinds in the freezer.
Frozen watermelon, a head of cabbage that I tie up with a string (cabbage tether ball, to relieve boredom), extra bowls with ice water, a shade umbrella and a fan. I do have mister that I will bring out tomorrow.

Frozen watermelon, a head of cabbage that I tie up with a string (cabbage tether ball, to relieve boredom), extra bowls with ice water, a shade umbrella and a fan. I do have mister that I will bring out tomorrow.
I have the misting system on now!

Back
Top Bottom