California - Northern

[IMG]http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/t/turkey-1995.gif[/IMG]

The pumpkin pie is in the oven--Now it is starting to get light out so It is time for the Morning Chicken Chores!

Happy Thanks Giving and Hanukkah!

yum. I just let them out myself.
Boy my hands are sore after using the post hole digger and breaker bar to punch those holes for my peeler cores on the fence.

Well guess Ill have to kick back and watch football all day. actually I am going to go work on the gate

You need some Tiger balm for your sore hands. I hate hammering in all the staples on the peeler cores, they are hard! I was using a breaker bar the other day after moving stall mats. the gravel was packed like cement and I needed to even it out from the high/low spots the horses had made. Bad horses.

You need some Tiger balm for your sore hands. I hate hammering in all the staples on the peeler cores, they are hard! I was using a breaker bar the other day after moving stall mats. the gravel was packed like cement and I needed to even it out from the high/low spots the horses had made. Bad horses.

Tiger balm is like a miracle drug........lol
I use it for lots of things....just be careful what you touch after you use it.

Walt

....just be careful what you touch after you use it.
lol.png

Tiger balm is like a miracle drug........lol
I use it for lots of things....just be careful what you touch after you use it. 

Walt

Do not scratch after tiger balm. Minty fresh eye bad! Minty fresh lady parts even more bad! We have a local brand of tiger balm we got in Thailand that is awesome! We are running out I'm trying to convince my bank account we should go back and get some more but its laughing at me...

Well it happened...the new puppy got a hold of a chicken while we were at thanksgiving dinner at my in laws :( my husband put her under a heat lamp. As soon as the babies are asleep I will go see what the damage is. She's alive but I think barely :(

Back
Top Bottom