California - Northern

everyone in the foothills start cleaning the needles off the tops of your runs if you have not yet.
Details are still being worked out by Noaa ( National weather service ) but they are calling for a cold storm mid week.
with snow possible to 2000 feet or maybe lower. I have to get the blower out and get the needle off mine

Thank you for the warning, I don't need collapsed runs here either, and it rarely gets snow below 2000 feet. I am below 2000 feet, just barely...

Ok one of my jubilees has been checking out the nest box for a week and today she squatted for the first time when I went to pet her!! Do you think an egg any day?

No, it will be another week.

smilies-3434.png

Oh my goodness this was the hit at our thanksgiving! Thank you so much:) i made them as you would make them the day of. I did not refrigerate overnight And they came out amazing!
1f357.png
I'm kind of sad Thanksgiving is already over lol

Refrigerating things over night does good stuff with them. Try making Chocolate Chip cookie dough the night before and putting them into the fridge over night.

Enzymes work on the sugars and add that fifth flavor from oriental cooking. Umomi.

One of my Penedesencas laid her first egg yesterday. It was in the run so I did not find it until this morning.

It weighs 54grams! 3 grams from being a large egg. I will post a picture this morning if it.

Refrigerating things over night does good stuff with them. Try making Chocolate Chip cookie dough the night before and putting them into the fridge over night.

Enzymes work on the sugars and add that fifth flavor from oriental cooking. Umomi.
My in laws are Vietnamese ill have to ask my mil about that:) thanks

Back
Top Bottom