California - Northern

Found my sweet girl. Probably a hawk. So, so sad. If I didnt care so much it wouldn't hurt so bad. I am going to try and distance myself. This is too stressful.
So sorry!
hugs.gif

oh Im sorry! I will wish her coming back. Did you double check anywher they could be hiding eggs?

SUnday is over before 12. If you go sunday go EARLY.
I hope you feel better! It sucks being sick.

@zooweemama I have muscovy ducks now! They are quite friendly. One of the drakes thinks he is a lap chicken. At over 20 lbs and with claws I dont think so!

They are on my list of someday soon! :D

IIf I ever do organic and exotic I will have moulards to go with them! Quail and breese (French) muscovies and moulards oh my!

And then we will have a property big enough to be goose paridise and they will gorge themselves and becrulety free food gras.

And dogs and cats will live together!

IIf I ever do organic and exotic I will have moulards to go with them! Quail and breese (French) muscovies and moulards oh my!

And then we will have a property big enough to be goose paridise and they will gorge themselves and becrulety free food gras.

And dogs and cats will live together!

That sounds like a fairy tale!

images

Fascinating thread- that production one, Ron. Thanks for sharing!

I like that thread. I am very impressed with the pita pintas. They grow so fast and have a lot of meat on them. Megan says they lay a lot of eggs too. If the Langshans can make a good meat cross that will be something!

Back
Top Bottom