California - Northern

hey guys maybe you can help me. i need a reserach topic for a college essay (10 pages) and i want to do it on chickens but it has to have something to do with california any ideas that i can google?

Update on my hen.

Over the past few days she has gotten stronger, and today, while she was out and about with the other birds (I let her out to socialize for a little while every day) she stood up to her full height and took a few steps. Hurray!!
ya.gif
I'm so happy that she is improving. I really thought that I was going to loose her.

Also, she's been living in a cardboard box in our living room, so at first I was really dreading having to clean it out two times a day because of stink, but she has practically potty trained herself! It's so interesting. She only pooped in her box once, the first day (I think), but since then, nope! Only outside.
big_smile.png

hey guys maybe you can help me. i need a reserach topic for a college essay (10 pages) and i want to do it on chickens but it has to have something to do with california any ideas that i can google?
you should be able to find lots of information on poultry and California. Petaluma CA was the egg capital of the world as an example.

Walt

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom