California - Northern

Well she seems to have escaped anything overly serious the cuts are small and loss of a number of feathers but otherwise seems ok. Moving around rather gingerly but seems interested in food and water so I think she will be ok. Will know more tomorrow probably.

I hope she makes it!

Rest in Peace Dear Mr. T
Mr. T, a 5-year-old English Orpington Rooster passed away peacefully in his sleep. He leaves behind 8 wives and dozens of children and grandchildren. Mr. T, you will be dearly missed by all who knew and loved you.

I am sorry you lost him!

He was very handsome too.

Well she seems to have escaped anything overly serious the cuts are small and loss of a number of feathers but otherwise seems ok. Moving around rather gingerly but seems interested in food and water so I think she will be ok. Will know more tomorrow probably.
How is she doing this morning?

I am sorry you lost him!

He was very handsome too.
Thanks Ron. His loss a real loss. He was such a sweet boy. I have hatched dozens of roosters in the last few years, but none of them were as kind as Mr. T. He was such a wonderful bird and I feel grateful for having been his keeper these past few years.

Hello. If anyone is near the San Jose area, I have a RIR hen that is a year and a half old. I am asking for a small adoption fee of 15. I had reserved her for a woman for almost a week and she changed her mind last minute. This hen now is alone because we have sold all the others in hopes that this reservation with this woman was in the hens best interest. We are no longer keeping chickens due to some lifestyle changes that must be made. Please PM if interested. Thank you and great day.

Attacked girl was moving better an more alert this morning so she went back to her flock mates and seemed happier to be there

Got my broody some delaware eggs from Neal's and moved to a private cage took her a while to get settled in but she is now sitting on them being a proper broody mama

Hello. If anyone is near the San Jose area, I have a RIR hen that is a year and a half old. I am asking for a small adoption fee of 15. I had reserved her for a woman for almost a week and she changed her mind last minute. This hen now is alone because we have sold all the others in hopes that this reservation with this woman was in the hens best interest. We are no longer keeping chickens due to some lifestyle changes that must be made. Please PM if interested. Thank you and great day.
I know Neal would like a few more good quality RIR girls

Hi everyone! I've been trying for a few weeks to find a home for another one of my roosters. I got 5 Silkie chicks from my local feed store and 4 of them turned out to be roosters. They are almost 4 months old. I'm trying find a home for midnight. He's a really cool guy!
He's got the cutest greenish purpley tail and wing feathers. If anyone in or around Fort Bragg CA would like him please let me know. I've tried almost everywhere else with no luck. :-( TIA

Back
Top Bottom