California - Northern

Are you putting anything in the drinking water like ACV or some thing else ......

If you could put her in a separate small holding cage that would catch her droppings and you could measure the amount of water she is drinking and the amount of food she is eating if any at all ....

A natural medicine is hard boiled egg or scrambled not a lot maybe just one egg and see if she will eat any as this will help clean her out and if she will eat it all try an egg a day for a week and I have used this for years and have had really good out comes .....

gander007
old.gif

Thank you.

I have roosters for sale. Beilefelder, cuckoo and golden cuckoo Marans, legbar, and Wyandotte text me at 2094814058 or call anytime after 3 pm

Would there be any interest in silver laced orps? Fancy chick lines? I will be offering them this spring, but will have a few roosters for sale in a few months

So...I just want to put this out there...I'm new, I'm in Sacramento, and I plan on pestering EVERYBODY so I can take care of my girls and feed my kiddos good eggs. Cheers!
1f604.png

Ronott--I do! Or I'm creepy and joined this forum with an ulterior motive....?

No, I have six girls and no clue what I'm doing with them, except stealing and enjoying their eggs regularly. :)

It's been about 6 years since I had any easter eggers. I forgot what " trouble makers" they can be LOL. They are such escape artists and love flying up on top of the coop. My Barnies rarely even try that. Only the younger more adventurous and agile Barnie pullet's make it to the top of the coop.

This one squats for everyone including the cat.

Pretty eggs though.

Last edited:
It's been about 6 years since I had any easter eggers. I forgot what " trouble makers" they can be LOL. They are such escape artists and love flying up on top of the coop. My Barnies rarely even try that. Only the younger more adventurous and agile Barnie pullet's make it to the top of the coop.

This one squats for everyone including the cat.

Pretty eggs though.

Yes, they look like characters!

Nice Eggs!

When letting the dogs in this morning I heard egg song in full swing. It changed over to roo warnings, they saw a hawk flying by.
They were back to egg song by the time I was walking to the van to go to work. Elapsed time, maybe two minutes.
I guess they have gotten used to seeing the hawks around here.

Back
Top Bottom