California - Northern

We plan on going there also but not competing...maybe next year. Thank you so much.

I will have Mille Fleur Belgian Bearded d'Anver chicks (parents are from Boggy Bottom Bantams~ check out his website) and eggs in the spring. d'Anvers are perfect for children to show. Also beautiful Self Blue Cream Silkies from top breeder Catdance.

Last edited:
We had a predator attack yesterday night. First one in a very long time. One of my hens was dead, no body, just feathers, and I found one with her neck completely skinned. There is a flap of skin and feathers hanging off her chin area. I suspect she either has a punctured lung, or fluid/blood is draining into her lungs because of her very labored breathing and coughing.

I have her in a warm place in my living room, and I have applied Vetericyn to her whole neck. I plan on putting a natural poltice on her neck, and then wrapping it to try and have the flap of skin heal back on her neck.

Does that sound alright?

We had a predator attack yesterday night. First one in a very long time. One of my hens was dead, no body, just feathers, and I found one with her neck completely skinned. There is a flap of skin and feathers hanging off her chin area. I suspect she either has a punctured lung, or fluid/blood is draining into her lungs because of her very labored breathing and coughing.

I have her in a warm place in my living room, and I have applied Vetericyn to her whole neck. I plan on putting a natural poltice on her neck, and then wrapping it to try and have the flap of skin heal back on her neck.

Does that sound alright?
I am sorry to hear about the predator attack!

The vetericyn is great for external wounds. Hopefully the internal wounds will heal.

Just dropping by to say hi!

Been really busy lately but missed everyone.
frow.gif
Hi!

Back
Top Bottom