California - Northern

you will know pretty soon! i don't usually candle...i JUST ordered an incubator..first one....then ordered 8 silkie eggs and 7 marans.....that will by my first hatch from an incubator. i really like using my broody hens...so easy! so we shall see.....

I was wondering if any of my friends on here would have any pure bred bantam hatching eggs. Cleaned legged preferred but not required. They are for my 4her's (I'm the poultry leader). We have been having a rough 2 years finding birds for our July show and the kids asked if they could hatch their own. They would be used as showmanship birds mostly but our fair requires them to be exhibition as well that is why they must be purebred. We were going to order form a hatchery but that is way to expensive for the kiddos. Thank you. PM me with info please. PS I'm also going to be looking for birds at the show in Modesto at the end of the month if we can't find anything else, it's just that kids are afraid they won't be able to tame down grown birds that haven't been handled much. Thank you. Oh, and we can travel if you happen to have chicks available
D.gif

I was wondering if any of my friends on here would have any pure bred bantam hatching eggs. Cleaned legged preferred but not required. They are for my 4her's (I'm the poultry leader). We have been having a rough 2 years finding birds for our July show and the kids asked if they could hatch their own. They would be used as showmanship birds mostly but our fair requires them to be exhibition as well that is why they must be purebred. We were going to order form a hatchery but that is way to expensive for the kiddos. Thank you. PM me with info please. PS I'm also going to be looking for birds at the show in Modesto at the end of the month if we can't find anything else, it's just that kids are afraid they won't be able to tame down grown birds that haven't been handled much. Thank you. Oh, and we can travel if you happen to have chicks available
D.gif
Would waiting until spring be an option? I will have some seramas in the spring, They are super small- No more than 19oz. So the Tinyest kid can work with them. How many kids are there? I am a 4-Her so It would good... I can also Give them a cheaper price because they are in 4-H

Would waiting until spring be an option? I will have some seramas in the spring, They are super small- No more than 19oz. So the Tinyest kid can work with them. How many kids are there? I am a 4-Her so It would good... I can also Give them a cheaper price because they are in 4-H
How fast do they feather out? We would need them in full adult feathers by the second week in July. I know nothing about Seramas. What colors do you have and are the frizzled or flat feathered? There are 4 kiddos and they are 4 her's. Two have never shown before and 2 have had grand champion for a couple of years but they want new blood

How fast do they feather out? We would need them in full adult feathers by the second week in July. I know nothing about Seramas. What colors do you have and are the frizzled or flat feathered? There are 4 kiddos and they are 4 her's. Two have never shown before and 2 have had grand champion for a couple of years but they want new blood

Only white Serama's are recognized by the ABA/APA.

Walt

Back
Top Bottom