California - Northern

Thanks for your sympathies.
I'm not giving up quite yet.
It was just a lot of heartbreak for one day, but that's how it goes sometimes.

You are braver them me - I've heard so much about trouble hatching shipped seramas.
That must've been heartbreaking to have a peeper get all the way out of the shell & then not make it.

On the plus side, I had 2 zebra doves hatch this weekend and I have duck eggs pipping today.
That's good. At least you got some new babies other than chicks :)

If you want more seramas, I have some chicks that will be for sale in a few weeks, Seramas are tricky to hatch. I will also try to have some birds for sale in november for a serama show in yuba city

Edited because I used the wrong words...
Hi there, do you sell hatching eggs? I currently have a closed flock. Thank you.

That's good. At least you got some new babies other than chicks :)

Melt my heart...

Argh! Waiting on the last of the Blue & Splash Marans to hatch. It always takes them to day 23 in the incubator, regardless of what I do... And usually day 22 with a broody. Mush be those hard shells, designed for the wet marshes of Marans, France...

Argh! Waiting on the last of the Blue & Splash Marans to hatch. It always takes them to day 23 in the incubator, regardless of what I do... And usually day 22 with a broody. Mush be those hard shells, designed for the wet marshes of Marans, France...
These hatched right on time!

The UofA hatched a day after the others so took 22 days. They are from last weekend.

Back
Top Bottom