California - Northern

I would think that Monterey and points north would be Northern California. The next question is where is the central and southern divide?

I would think that Monterey and points north would be Northern California. The next question is where is the central and southern divide?
welcome-byc.gif

It is great having you here!

Are you close to Monterey?

Hey guys any ideas on brooding outside without having to plug in a light? I want to get my littles outside but to wet to plug anything in.
Ive been thinking about this doing a rocket stove mass heater. (small one) Or other thermal mass green house kind of idea. Nothing quick and easy comes to mind but Im thinking maybe trying something like the RSMH to give them a radiant heat and double as some outdoor cooking as well. Might even double as my scalding pot location when processing birds.

It it is wet where they are than no, not outside. 6 weeks in the garage is not that bad!

Ours are in the house so 6 weeks feels like forever lol

Ive been thinking about this doing a rocket stove mass heater. (small one)  Or other thermal mass green house kind of idea. Nothing quick and easy comes to mind but Im thinking maybe trying something like the RSMH to give them a radiant heat and double as some outdoor cooking as well. Might even double as my scalding pot location when processing birds.

I'm needing more of a quick fix. I tried to find something like a wireless heating pad but nothing so far...

Back
Top Bottom