California - Northern

Hi fellow CA chicken lovers! I am trying to find some white crested black polish (want to end up with a hen, so sexed would be great...) somewhere in CA, does anyone know where I might be able to find some chicks? I just got 3 from a hatchery and the trip was too hard on them, none of them made it past 3 days :( so, I'm trying to find some more locally so they don't have to endure such a long trip. Poor little bean sprouts.
There are several groups on Facebook - you could also ask there. The one I use is for the 530 area code "530 poultry", but there's probably one for folks closer to you as well!

Hi fellow CA chicken lovers! I am trying to find some white crested black polish (want to end up with a hen, so sexed would be great...) somewhere in CA, does anyone know where I might be able to find some chicks? I just got 3 from a hatchery and the trip was too hard on them, none of them made it past 3 days :( so, I'm trying to find some more locally so they don't have to endure such a long trip. Poor little bean sprouts.
No but I have buffed lace if you are interested

There are several groups on Facebook - you could also ask there. The one I use is for the 530 area code "530 poultry", but there's probably one for folks closer to you as well!
would you be able to add me to that 530 poultry group by chance? I keep requesting to join but no one accepts my request! my name is Alex Witte, from Albany/Oakland, CA. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom