California - Northern

Anyone from Stockton,Manteca,Tracy,Livermore or in that area want 2 week old Easter Eggers.I have between 6 and 8 extra chicks from 9th annual Easter hatchalong.I will be delivering some chicks to friend of mine in Stockton sometime in next week.I will bring extra chicks if someone wants to meet up with me somewhere along my route.Chicks are Easter Eggers straight run and still in brooder.If you are interested let me know.I will be coming across San Mateo bridge to i238 to Stockton.
0412181548.jpg

Anyone from Stockton,Manteca,Tracy,Livermore or in that area want 2 week old Easter Eggers.I have between 6 and 8 extra chicks from 9th annual Easter hatchalong.I will be delivering some chicks to friend of mine in Stockton sometime in next week.I will bring extra chicks if someone wants to meet up with me somewhere along my route.Chicks are Easter Eggers straight run and still in brooder.If you are interested let me know.I will be coming across San Mateo bridge to i238 to Stockton.View attachment 1336235
Very nice!

I hope you find homes for them

Anyone from Stockton,Manteca,Tracy,Livermore or in that area want 2 week old Easter Eggers.I have between 6 and 8 extra chicks from 9th annual Easter hatchalong.I will be delivering some chicks to friend of mine in Stockton sometime in next week.I will bring extra chicks if someone wants to meet up with me somewhere along my route.Chicks are Easter Eggers straight run and still in brooder.If you are interested let me know.I will be coming across San Mateo bridge to i238 to Stockton.View attachment 1336235

I'll have to make a quick phone call, but we're probably interested, how much were you thinking?

Hi,
I'm from San Jose. I'm looking for a nearby place that will adopt young roosters and give them a good life. Does anyone know where I should bring them to? Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I'm from San Jose. I'm looking for a nearby place that will adopt young roosters and give them a good life. Does anyone know where I should bring them to? Thanks in advance.
It is good to see you here!

I hope you find a home the the boys

Back
Top Bottom