California - Northern

Pics
Quote:
Morgan Hill here. We are neighbors!!!

I am off of Sunnyside in between Edmunson and Watsonville road!!

You are not far from me. I am literally down the road from you. I am at the corner of Santa Teresa Blvd and San Martin. You probably know the place. The place is pretty much falling down and my husband and I are fixing it up. It has a ways to go. When he and I moved in, in the spring I kid you not the weeds were waste high and I don't think the previous tennants ever went to the dump. Perhaps we could meet sometime.

Kim

Quote:
Morgan Hill here. We are neighbors!!!

I am off of Sunnyside in between Edmunson and Watsonville road!!

You are not far from me. I am literally down the road from you. I am at the corner of Santa Teresa Blvd and San Martin. You probably know the place. The place is pretty much falling down and my husband and I are fixing it up. It has a ways to go. When he and I moved in, in the spring I kid you not the weeds were waste high and I don't think the previous tennants ever went to the dump. Perhaps we could meet sometime.

Kim

Hey Kim,

On the right hand side of Santa Teresa? Right side if I was heading to San Martin Avenue from Watsonville road.

The old parrot ranch, well I am not sure if you grew up here in Morgan Hill area but if it is the place I am thinking it use to be a parrot farm. Was for sale FOREVER!!! Not sure if that is the palce you are!

WOW you are like 2 minutes away. I am off of Encino Drive if you go the back way to Nob Hill (by Paradise Park) you drive right past my house
smile.png

Lisa

On the right hand side of Santa Teresa? Right side if I was heading to San Martin Avenue from Watsonville road.

Yes, that is correct we are on the right side, and there is still a for sale sign out front. However, the owner has taken the place off the market, just the for sale sign hasn't been taken down yet .

The old parrot ranch, well I am not sure if you grew up here in Morgan Hill area but if it is the place I am thinking it use to be a parrot farm. Was for sale FOREVER!!! Not sure if that is the palce you are!

I didn't realize it used to be a parrot ranch. All I know is the previous tennant had to be evicted by the owner. I guess the place was also on watch by the cops as the guy was growing pot in the garage. He also apparently had fighting cocks because when my husband and I got there he left a few of his chickens. None of the roosters but there was a hen w/ 10 babies (probably either just born or born w/in a week of us being there, that was in Mid May) and 2 other young chickens there when we moved in. I have been taking care of and feeding them. Basically just want the fresh eggs. I do let them free range and then they get locked up at night.

Kim​

i say that bakersfield is the socal border. the land of fake tits and real backsideholes! just kiding excuse my terms!lol! im from san jose and i also will never consider it central cal. the valley maybe:cool:

Back
Top Bottom