California - Northern

Hey y’all, I hope y’all are doing okay! I just read about the crazy weather y’all had and are having and I wanted to check in. Stay safe!
Yeah that storm was something else! Holy moly, we got over 5” in one day…my chickens and quail were not pleased! Someone in my neighborhood posted this haha. Backyard creek was picking up friends along the way 😆

Attachments

• 0AE8180B-D87F-4502-889F-B4EB301B597B.png
    0AE8180B-D87F-4502-889F-B4EB301B597B.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
I know there are a bunch of us Northern California types here (yeah, I'm talking to you).

Now, the question is where do we draw the line between North and South?
wink.png
tongue.png

This thread is sponsored by our great friends at Concord Feed!

Visit one of their five greater Bay Area locations: https://concordfeed.com/locations/

2_byc-feed-store.jpg
!
Yes! I go to Concord feed! Got some chicks there last time.

Hello! I am a fellow Californian as well! Just not sure if I am in the North of South. I am bad with direction. :barnie

Just found out there were emojis too!

We only have a seasonal creek, so I am actually glad it is filling up! The rain just stopped where I live though.
Welcome! The sun is out, sky is blue and the chickens are oh so happy to be out of their coop! Everything is damp and slightly muddy, but nothing terrible. I’m all for rain, but man I wish it wouldn’t do an entire half a years worth in one day! 😆

Back
Top Bottom